***COVID-19 ALTERNATE SCHEDULE IN PLACE AT PRESENT TIME***
- To watch our online services, simply click on the Sermons tab under Menu.
- We offering two Sunday morning worship services at this time. If you are at high risk, managing a health condition or simply just remain concerned about the current pandemic, please visit our 8:45 am service. The second service will begin at 10:30 am. Safety precautions are in place. No Sunday evening services at this time.
- Wee Church (ages 3-K) and Children’s Church (ages 6-11) have resumed during the Sunday morning worship hour.
- Midweek Adult Discipleship Classes & Prayer every Wednesday from 6-7 pm.
- Royal Rangers & Girls Impact Ministries every Wednesday from 6-7 pm.
- Justified Youth held EVERY OTHER WEDNESDAY at this time from 6-7 pm.
- No home groups at this time.
“We welcome you to Calvary! We are a family of faith…a body of Spirit-filled believers trusting that God is going to continue to do amazing things among us!”
Pastor Steve & Crystal have been in ministry since their early teenage years. They married in the fall of 1993. They have a passion for God and a compassion for all people. They preach an uncompromising message of faith and victory and have a desire to see the Church empowered by the Holy Spirit reaching the world for Jesus Christ!
Follow Pastor Steve’s podcast by clicking here!